Step I : Enquiry
- Refer to Venue Factsheet and Rental Rates for basic information about the facilities, or make an appointment for a site visit with our Customer Service.
- Make an enquiry at least 3 months prior to the event date.
- Fill in the Venue Enquiry Form.
Step II : Application
- CCM will assess enquiry at least 9 months prior to the event date, and responses will be sent via email.
- Preliminary bookings will be accepted upon submission of the Venue Booking Application Form and all required documents Remark A.
- Should the application be accepted, a rental quotation will be provided.
Rental Concessionary Rate
- Only applicable to non-profit organizations registered in Macao.
- Fill in the Rental Concessionary Rate Application Form and all required documents Remark A.
Step III : Confirmation
Booking confirmation is subject to the payment of a deposit Remark B within 15 days upon receiving rental quotation.
Modification and Cancellation Remark C
- To modify a confirmed booking, hirers should contact our Customer Services at least 1 month prior to the event date.
- To cancel a confirmed booking, hirers should make a request furnished with an explanatory note.
Step IV : Payment
- Hirers should settle the payment upon receiving rental invoice.
- Overseas or individual hirers should settle full payment prior to the event date.
A. Required documents
- A brief description of the event, performing group and technical requirements.
- Applicable to commercial organizations: a copy of business registration (Official gazette) / M1 form (Declaração de Início de Actividade) / M8 form (Conhecimento de cobrança)
- Applicable to non-profit organizations/ associations/ institutions: a copy of registration certificate / non-profit registration (Official Gazette).
- Applicable to individual hirers: personal identity and proof of residential address.
- Applicable to overseas hirers: a copy of overseas registration and proof of company address.
- 25% of quotation for any booking confirmed 3 or more months prior to the event date.
- 50% of quotation for any booking confirmed less than 3 months prior to the event date.
C. Modification and Cancellation
- All modifications are subject to CCM approval.
- Should modifications not be made in a timely manner, an invoice will be issued as per signed quotation including all surcharges incurred.
- Confirmed booking payments will not be reimbursed, except under force majeure circumstances.
- CCM reserves the right to fully or partially charge any confirmed booking, notwithstanding the reasons of cancellation.
Customer Services Hotline:
Tel：+853 8797 7301, 87977307 Fax： +853 2875 1395 firstname.lastname@example.org