Step I : Application
- Refer to Venue Factsheet and Rental Rates for basic information about the facilities, or make an appointment for a site visit with our Customer Service.
- Booking application will be accepted within 12 months prior to the event date. Application should be submitted at least 45 days prior to the first day of rental.
- Preliminary bookings will be accepted upon submission of the Venue Booking Application Form and all required documents Remark A.
- Application will be accessed at least 9 months prior to the event date, and responses will be sent via email.
- Should the application be accepted, a rental quotation will be provided.
- Refer to IC General Regulations and Guidelines and CCM General Regulations and Guidelines for venue hire.
Step II : Confirmation
- To modify a confirmed booking, hirers should contact our Customer Services at least 1 month prior to the event date.
- To cancel a confirmed booking, hirers should make a request furnished with an explanatory note.
Booking confirmation is subject to the payment of a deposit Remark B within the time frame on the rental quotation.
Modification and Cancellation Remark C
Step III : Payment
- Hirers should settle the payment within 30 days upon receiving rental invoice.
- Overseas or individual hirers should settle full payment prior to the event date.
A. Required documents
- Information of the event.
- Applicable to commercial organizations: a copy of Certificate of registration issued by Commercial Registry Office (CRCBM) / M8 form (Conhecimento de cobrança), and profile of the organization.
- Applicable to Macao non-profit organizations/ associations: a copy of non-profit registration (Official Gazette)/ registration certificate (Identification Services Bureau), and the profile of the organization.
- Applicable to Macao institutions: a copy of registration certificate (Education and Youth Development Bureau), and institutions profile.
- Applicable to individual hirers: personal identity, a proof of residential address, personal profile and curriculum vitae.
- Applicable to overseas hirers: a copy of overseas registration, proof of company address and the profile of the organization.
- 25% of quotation for any booking confirmed 3 or more months prior to the event date.
- 50% of quotation for any booking confirmed less than 3 months prior to the event date.
C. Modification and Cancellation
- All modifications are subject to CCM approval.
- Should modifications not be made in a timely manner, an invoice will be issued as per signed quotation including all surcharges incurred.
- Confirmed booking payments will not be reimbursed, except under force majeure circumstances.
- CCM reserves the right to fully or partially charge any confirmed booking, notwithstanding the reasons of cancellation.